i hate writing papers
When you use an essay writing service, there is no way to ensure that they will not submit a poorly crafted essay. In some cases, they may just submit a re-written version of another essay. Things become even serious when you have to buy a pre-written essay because these companies don’t have to stick to your instructions, which is why they can pick and submit someone else’s work as their own. In case they submit a rewritten version of another essay, your college examiner may notice the similarities, which will put you in serious trouble.
And while we’re at it, plagiarism often comes with heavy repercussions and it’s a serious violation in many universities nowadays. If you get caught committing plagiarism, it can quite literally kill your grades or worse, ruin your entire career. So don’t even think you can pull a fast one on your teachers!
Three term papers due tomorrow with three major tests from three of the classes as well as a long math assignment. What should a student do? This problem while in exaggeration often happens to students. It is like all the teachers decide to overwhelm the students in their classes with not only tests on the same day but also term papers, essays, or other writing assignments. This is the reason most students hate writing term papers or other types of writing. Other reasons for disliking writing assignments are poor English classes in high school, often instructors fail to explain different writing styles, unsure of topics to write, and instructors fail to read the writing assignments.
Students often feel writing custom term papers or essays are a waste of valuable time. The reason they feel this way may be for two reasons: first, they know the teacher will not read the essay or they know the teacher will not give them feedback about the essay. This makes the student angry and causes them to hate essays. Discuss your feelings with your instructor and ask if he/she cannot tell you what they liked or disliked about the essay. Sometimes teachers do not feel they have the time but if they know a student wants the information they might take a little more time reading and giving feedback. Secondly, sometimes the grade on an essay seems unfair. Talk to the instructor about how the essay was graded.
UNITED STATES—Writing essays is a pay in the neck, and it’s one of the top things that students dislike about college. Writing essays is hard work, but with the number of essays required by courses rising as schools become stricter about how they evaluate student work, the amount of writing that students need to do can be overwhelming. In fact, it can lead students like you to want to pay someone to write a paper for you just to keep up with the demands on your time and energy. So what is driving students to turn to essay writing services rather than produce their own papers? Here are the top 7 reasons that students hate to write papers in college.
- Students feel uncomfortable writing. Many students don’t like writing because they feel uncomfortable with the writing process due to a lack of preparatory work. Many high schools don’t do a good job of teaching the writing skills necessary to produce college level essays, so students come to college without the skills they need to produce high quality papers. When students don’t feel comfortable with writing, they are less likely to enjoy the writing process and more likely to see their discomfort as a symptom of an underlying hatred of writing.
- Students have weak grammar and spelling skills. No one likes to look stupid, but many students turn away from writing because they are afraid that their lack of grammar and spelling skills will make them look bad. When students need to write but worry that they won’t be able to sounds as smart as they really are, they may develop a fear or hatred of writing.
- Students don’t feel that they need to write. If you are an English major, you certainly expect to write a lot of papers, but if you are majoring in a subject other than English, you may feel that writing isn’t relevant to your major. Many students in business, computer science, mathematics, and other technical topics often argue that essays aren’t essential to their learning because they work with numbers and data, not words. If students don’t understand why writing is important, they may decide they hate writing.
- Essay topics don’t feel relevant. Today’s students are more likely to be able to name all of the Kardashians than they are the Founding Fathers. For many students, the topics they are asked to write about aren’t just boring; they feel completely irrelevant to their daily lives. Students are less likely to be engaged and feel enthusiastic about writing essays if the topics don’t seem to contribute directly to their own lived experiences or to deliver useful information that can improve their daily lives.
- Writing is subjective. For many students, finding the right answer is the goal of a homework assignment. But writing assignments are challenging because there isn’t usually one clearly right answer. Instead, writing is about forming an argument and defending a point of view. This can be difficult for students to grasp because of the difference between the subjective nature of written arguments and the objective nature of most high school multiple choice tests.
- Revising can be repetitious and exasperating. The writing process can be quite boring, but the revision process is even duller. Going back through work you’ve already done to pick out small errors and make minor changes can be incredibly boring, but when an instructor demands more changes and revisions, going back to do the same work a third or even fourth time can be exasperating since students aren’t learning anything new but are often making cosmetic changes to meet an instructor’s demands.
- Students don’t understand the work. Finally, one reason you might want to hire someone to write a paper for you is that you can’t understand what you are supposed to be writing about. Now that syllabi are tens of pages long and assignments are often the length of legal briefs, or short to the point of lacking detail, it can be hard to understand exactly what an essay is supposed to be about. This often is the result of a mismatch between what professors assume about students and what students really know. Don’t be afraid to ask for clarification if the directions are confusing or the assignment is unclear or vague.
Of course, the Cat and the Rhinoceros exist on a spectrum. You might lean Cat or you might be full-blown Cat. Chances are you probably already know, you just haven’t thought about it yet. In any case, once you figure out which strategy is more comfortable for you, the next thing you need to do is forgive yourself for not being the opposite thing. Rhinos wish their stuff came out perfect; Cats wish they could write faster. Don’t wish! Just do. And give yourself time enough, space enough, and laundry enough to do it before the deadline.
The only way to banish the cloud of death: Figure out what kind of writer you are and then go with it. I’ve been told that there are two basic kinds of writers: Rhinoceros writers and Cat writers. While I don’t like weird-ass dichotomies involving animals, this one has held true for me. First, there’s the Rhinoceros. This kind of writer sits down at a desk, opens the computer, and then bangs out 1,000 words of slop. The next day, the Rhinoceros returns, reads it with a clear head, edits it into shape, and bingo-bango there’s the first draft.
Writing college papers is something that every student should try to accomplish in time but it has been observed widely that most of the students despise the idea of writing an assignment due to a lot of reasons. All students may not be interested in writing some college papers while some students dislike writing all papers for their reasons. As G.K. Chesterton says, “There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.” (Quotations about writing)
Not all students possess the skill of writing impressive college assignments and papers. However, this area of the curriculum is necessary for good grades and the career development of any student. No doubt the skill of creating a useful piece of writing is god gifted, but it also requires lots of practices, efforts and attention to the subject. As someone stated that writing can lead to even more writing, therefore, the more you practice, the more effectively you will start writing. It has been noticed that most of the student avoid writing term papers and assignment and there are a handful of solid reasons for their apprehensions.